Lecture Based Unit: Dame Ellen MacArthur speaking to MLP students about her Sustainability Foundation in 2010
The Manchester Leadership Programme offers a unique combination of academic units and volunteering.
- Learn the importance of leadership that promotes social, economic and environmental sustainability
- Gain an insight into some of the key challenges facing 21st-century society.
- Develop skills that employers like to see on CVs such as:
- team working
- debating and influencing skills
- project management
- Increase confidence in written communication and analytical thinking skills
"I am now aware of my strengths and interests which will come in handy in the future. The MLP also gave me a lot of opportunities to do different things that otherwise I would not have done. It enhanced my university experience.” Feedback in 2010 from past MLP student (School of Pharmacy)