Undergraduate students with a free choice option or equivalent may be eligible to take a Leadership in Action unit.
Please contact your School to confirm which units you are eligible to take. You will then need to complete the online MLP application form on the Apply for the MLP section of this website.
No prior knowledge of this area is required by the students.
Postgraduate students are not eligible to take MLP Leadership in Action units.
Students from the following schools have MLP academic units built into their undergraduate programmes:
- School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Work, BNurs Nursing, 2nd year
- School of Dentistry, BSc Oral Health Science, 2nd year
- School of Dentistry, Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)(pre-clinical), 3rd year
- School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences students, 3rd years
- School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Work, Midwifery students 2nd years